Friday, November 18, 2011

CAPE COD OPTOMETRIST REVIEWS | BAYVIEW OPTOMETRICS

Bob ‎ - Aug 1, 2011
I'd give them 6 stars, but the system only goes up to 5! My family and I have been using Dr. Leavitt's Bayview Optometrics for close to 12 years. Most people think of optometrist's stores as places to get fitted for glasses and Bayview does in fact have an outstanding selection of quality frames, a knowledgeable staff and fair prices. But what set truly sets them "heads and tails" above anyone that we have visited, is the quality eye evaluations by Dr. Leavitt. In my particular case, after a routine exam, he diagnosed a serious eye condition long before it had any noticeable effect on my vision. The opthamologist that I ended up seeing told me the condition that Dr. Leavitt diagnosed was so subtle that even another opthamologist might have missed it. I got some great frames that day AND advance warning on a serious eye condition. It doesn't cost any more to see an experienced professional like Dr. Leavitt...but, if YOUR EYES are as important as your frames, Bayview is the only choice.